10 Instagram-Worthy Foods to Eat in NYC Right Now
Posted on April 13, 2016 by Breanna Wilson & filed under TravelNYC, a city with a fast pace and even faster food trends. From the ramen burger that caused fans to wait four hours for a burger between two noodle buns, to the Halal Guys having a chicken and rice dish that causes lines around the block, NYCers take their Instagram-worthy food trends seriously, and you should too when you visit.
1. The Tobiko cream cheese, smoked salmon and butter lettuce sandwich at Black Seed Bagels, Little Italy
2. The egg custard-filled buns at Joy Luck Palace, Chinatown
3. Ajitama Hot Ramen from Ramen Zundo-Ya, East Village
4. Literally anything from Tasti D-Lite (like this Snickers, cookies’n’cream swirl with Butterfinger, white chocolate, chocolate and peanut butter chips), Upper East Side
5. The original “Gai Dan Jai” egg waffle and match green tea with white chocolate chip egg waffle from Wowfull, Smorgasburg Brooklyn (Saturdays) and Prospect Park (Sundays)
6. Rainbow Bagels at the Bagel Store, Williamburg
7. Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3, Sutton Place/Upper East Side
8. Cotton Candy Bubble Tea at ViVi Bubble Tea, Lower East Side
9. Churro Cones at Dessert Club, ChikaLicious, East Village
10. Ahi tuna and salmon sushirritos from Pokeworks, Midtown
Main Image Photo Credit: Facebook.com/TheBagelStore
About the Author: Breanna Wilson is a freelance travel writer who documents her adventures on her Instagram and Twitter under the handle @breannajwilson. Follow her for more travel tips and advice.