Free Quote Plus Up To 20% Off
Save up to 20% on Business Insurance
Speak to someone
before you purchase
Build an insurance plan
specific to your business
Save up to 20%
compared to other rates
Members can save up to 20% on average with our Gallagher program
- Save on Property, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers' Compensation, Employment Practices Liability, Umbrella and Group Health insurance premiums.
- Property insurance covers against damage to property such as fire, windstorms, hail, lightning, theft or vandalism.
- General liability
covers against a range of third-party claim, such as personal injury or property damage caused by you or an employee.
- Similar to personal vehicle insurance, commercial auto protects against claims such as collision, comprehensive, medical payments, uninsured motorists and other liability.
- Workers comp provides coverage in the case of an employee being injured while at work.
- Employment Practices Liability or EPL insurance protects business owners from employment-related claims, such as discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Umbrella coverage provides additional protection against injury or property damage.
- Group Health assists with paying for health care costs, including preventative care and treatment
- Save when you purchase premiums from companies like: The Hartford, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Hanover, Nationwide, Chubb and CNA.
- We know you have questions - you can speak directly with someone who can answer all of your questions before even thinking about purchasing
- We want to make sure you make the right decision for your business - that's why we're giving you options. Customize your plan to best fit your insurance needs.
- By going through our member program, we guarantee:
- A dedicated team of experts who can provide you with advice and solutions for an optimized program that works for your business.
- A hassle-free insurance renewal process.
- Access to a wide range of small business insurance carriers - ensuring optimal coverage and pricing.
- This program is powered by Gallagher, a subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co, one of the top global insurance brokerage and risk management services firms in the world.